Tuesday, October 16, 2007

No title?

I have made a resolution to blog more. Maybe it will make me feel better. Who knows.

I think my student teacher thinks I'm a horrible teacher. I'm in such a foul mood today and for no reason that I think was kind of mean. I got called a bastard today ... again, not sure why. I told the student that he obviously didn't know what that word meant b/c he wasn't using it properly. Geesh. If you're going to cuss out a teacher at least use the appropriate word. Bitch would have been MUCH better.

I hate it when I'm cranky and Noah's cranky. Together we are horrible. And one of us has to pretend not to be cranky so we can be there for the other one. Yeah, that doesn't work out so well. It sucks. I am full of cranky headachy-ness today. Ugh.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Aw, boo. I hate my cranky moods too. And they seem to happen so often. And yes, please blog more!