Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sad and bored

Well, the friendship is officially over and they blame us. I feel like I'm 12 again instead of 23. This sucks. It makes me sad...more sad than I thought it would. Things were said that can never be taken back, I don't think they will ever want to take them back but if they do, they can't. Instead of managing to remain adults through this, they chose to be 12 again and hurl insults. My friend J, who insists that he be my new best friend, says I'm better off and I know that's true. It just hurts to realize that I shared deep parts of myself, secret parts of myself, with this person and all along they despised me. I had to ask my husband if I was really as bad as they made me out to be.

Now I'm just bored. I don't work until tomorrow, I'm sad and depressed, and I don't have anything to do. All my friends work like normal people. They aren't lucky enough to have summers off. The longer I sit here the more miserable I become. Ugh.

No comments: